Thursday, February 8, 2007

Flying



January Stars, 1999

1. January Stars
2. My Pain
3. Lost Within My Self
4. I Stay With You Forever
5. Lovefire
6. Like A Lonely Wolf

Download













A Proud Bird, 2002

1.Our Passion Is Everything
2.Something Remains
3.Cold But Magnetic
4.The Fire Of Your Feelings
5.The Road I Saw
6.Like A Lonely Crow
7.A Proud Bird
8.Escape From Myself
9.Targetheart
10My Pain (Bonus Track)

Download













The Heir Of The Future, 2004

1.The Inheritence
2.In Hope Of A New Sky
3.My Angel
4.Lost Wings
5.I Don't Believe In You
6.When Faith Dies
7.Angel's Love
8.False
9.Lovefire
10.The Last Love Song

Download

Melodic Death Metal ~ Ukraine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, Ive been looking for this band such a long time. Do you have any more albums of this band? they have 2 more official albums.Thanks really much

Crashed said...

Podrias subirlos a Megaupload o a Mediafire?